Sunny days (sometimes!), short nights, sandals…. It can only mean one thing: it’s nearly time for Wimbledon! If you’re a tennis afficianado, the start of the lawn tennis season is probably a cause for excitement. You might even find yourself inspired to take up your racket and get out onto the court yourself.
- Ligaments and tendon sprains – stretched or torn ligaments involving all limbs
- Muscle strains – stretched or torn muscle fibres around the body
- Stress injuries – stress responses in bones around the body
- Trauma – fractures and dislocations of joints and subsequent soft tissue injuries
- Back pain – soreness, tension or stiffness