Whether it was a New Year promise to yourself or you are a regular exerciser, gyms are full with people in the early months of the new year, keen to work off the rest of the festive excesses and get in shape for the year ahead.
- Ligaments and tendon sprains – stretched or torn ligaments involving all limbs
- Muscle strains – stretched or torn muscle fibres around the body
- Stress injuries – stress responses in bones around the body
- Trauma – fractures and dislocations of joints and subsequent soft tissue injuries
- Back pain – soreness, tension or stiffness