If you are having radiology tests and treatments, you might be wondering how you will feel afterwards and whether you will be able to resume your everyday activities straight away.
- BasuW27 - December 10, 2019, 11:53 pm Roger Federer and Wimbledon — A special affinity https://t.co/IA8UFOQXMq via @YouTube. Just got reminded...for 0.05, did I sign that piece of paper now 🤔 🎾 🎾
- BasuW27 - December 6, 2019, 10:28 pm As Chairman, I feel it was my duty 2 introduce 2 the USA 🇺🇸, da WWL Specialist Services Charity Silly Socks Day. 🧦🧦. No distance 2 far 2 raise money & I hope Da folks back home had fun & raised a lotta 💵. Peace out ✌️❤️🧦🧦 @wrightington16 @becklyon @NHSDebbi @ThreeWishesWWL https://t.co/gcEjyF2wJb
- BasuW27 - December 4, 2019, 6:54 am I am really proud of my team of registrars and MSK Fellow for their hard work and efforts for the RSNA poster on Ortho clin signs. Congratulations and well done Michelle, Yoke and Jay. 👏 🎉 #mskradiology #RSNA2019 @wrightington16 @OrthT @WWL_Radiology https://t.co/k1jZsY1cWT
- BasuW27 - December 2, 2019, 10:32 pm The foot 🦶 was crying for a neuroma. The stomach was crying for a steak. #chicago #RSNA2019 https://t.co/e2070QA4UM
- BasuW27 - December 1, 2019, 10:36 pm Great ending to D1 #RSNA2019 with the image interpretation session by an esteemed panel of radiologists. 👏 https://t.co/5crraxsNS4
- BasuW27 - November 30, 2019, 9:15 am An interesting watch for tennis fans and Ortho lovers 🎾👨⚕️👩⚕️😷 🎾 https://t.co/ocffxRdqnJ
- BasuW27 - November 30, 2019, 9:10 am RT @morrisonMSK: Lateral meniscal tear. But displaced meniscal flap? ...No!! GRE scout image saves the day... blooming artifact c/w vacuu…