An MRI arthrogram uses a specialist type of X-ray and MRI scanning to investigate the causes of joint pain. It can be used to diagnose conditions affecting the shoulder, hip, knee, wrist or elbow.
- BasuW27 - October 10, 2019, 1:05 pm RT @AECCSchoolMU: COMMON ERRORS IN DOPPLER U/S 1. Push to hard - collapse vessels 2. Poor angle - 90° no signal 3. Wrong scale - never not…
- BasuW27 - October 7, 2019, 6:05 am Being happier will help you live longer, so learn how to be happier https://t.co/IXCIxoPylq
- BasuW27 - October 5, 2019, 2:56 pm Thanks for the invitation by SCoR to speak at their annual conference. Great talks by colleagues and hugely informa… https://t.co/0s9VpcmTIV
- BasuW27 - October 4, 2019, 8:55 pm After a solid 12 day run of work, time to hit the court and unwind 🎾 🎾 #MSKrad #MSKfellow #tennis #oncourt https://t.co/whh8H13avf
- BasuW27 - September 30, 2019, 3:12 pm RT @thearmclinic: Registration for our next CPD event will be open tomorrow from 2pm! Mr Walton & Dr Basu - Radiology: When, Why, How If yo…
- BasuW27 - September 22, 2019, 3:54 pm Great week up in Glasgow, Scotland for an ATP Challenger at the Murray Trophy 🏆🎾. Fantastic group of volunteers, of… https://t.co/SiyeMB1tMU
- BasuW27 - August 31, 2019, 12:52 pm Doc umpiring in Cymru this weekend 🎾🎾 https://t.co/gd1X8WZman